Entry-Level Drain Technician
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse culture, environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
We will provide training and certification for this position. Earn as you learn! The Drain Technician will be responsible for performing cleaning services with effective and efficient blockage and obstruction removal for residential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform drain cleaning services for residential customers, ensuring efficient and effective removal of blockages and obstructions.
- Utilize appropriate tools and equipment to diagnose and resolve plumbing issues related to drains, ensuring proper functionality.
- Conduct inspections of drain systems to identify potential problems, leaks, or damage.
- Provide accurate assessments.
- Communicate with customers to understand their specific drain-related concerns and provide advice and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate documentation of work performed.
- Valid and insurable driver’s license with clean driving record.
- On-the-job training provided and/or assistance with obtaining your license.
- General plumbing knowledge, including drain cleaning, toilet repair and replacement, water heater installation, and other related tasks is helpful.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone and email.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces.
- Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, highly skilled in problem-solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with a clean presentation of themself and be prepared to work every day to provide reliable support for your team with excellent timeliness and attendance.
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Compensation: $18 – $25 per hour.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work Location: Redmond, OR
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid emergent medical transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card, for eligible positions
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields