Maintain Your Bathroom Plumbing in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Helping With Your Plumbing Needs in Bend & Redmond, OR Since 1993
There are a ton of things that could go wrong in your bathroom. From a broken shower head to a leaky faucet, plumbing problems require professional attention. Central Oregon Heating assists with bathroom plumbing in Bend, Oregon, and the surrounding areas.
Bathroom Plumbing Services We Offer
We know bathroom plumbing problems are stressful. When you call us for service, we can get to you as quickly as possible to address the problem and help you get your day back on track.
An undetected leak can cause structural damage and mold growth in a matter of days. Signs of a hidden leak include visible mold, dampness inside your bathroom cabinets, and standing water on the floor. We have the tools to detect hidden leaks and repair damaged pipes to prevent further damage.
There’s nothing more annoying than when your plumbing fixtures start to drip. Much of the time, a leaky faucet is a simple fix. Other times, complete replacement is the best option. We will pinpoint the cause of the dripping faucet and let you know the best course of action.
If your toilet frequently overflows or seems to never stop running, you need help with your bathroom plumbing in Bend, Oregon. The most common cause of an overflowing toilet is flushing anything other than toilet paper. We can remove clogs deep in your sewage system caused by flushable wipes or any other debris.
If your existing toilet has reached the end of its lifespan, we can provide you with expert toilet installation. Choose an upgraded model with features like eco-friendly flushing or a quiet-closing lid.
Tub and Shower Installation
If your tub was already in bad shape when you bought your house, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We will help you choose the perfect tub to relax in and handle the full installation. We also remove the existing tub from your property, making the whole process hassle-free for you and your family.
When your bathroom needs a shower instead of a tub, we can help with that, too. Whether you want to install a new shower of the same size or upgrade to something bigger, we will work within our budget to give you the bathroom you want.
Why Hire a Professional Plumber in Bend?
Some homeowners enjoy tackling home improvement projects on the weekends. That might work for some areas, but when it comes to bathroom plumbing, it’s best to let a professional plumber handle it. Choose to work with a professional because:
- You could cause more damage. If you enthusiastically try to do your own plumbing repair, you could end up causing more damage than you started with. Plumbing systems are delicate, and without the proper tools and training, what starts out as a small leak could end up being a completely flooded bathroom.
- Plumbers have proof of training. Hiring a plumber that can provide you with their license takes the guesswork out of finding someone reliable for the job. Qualified plumbers will have no problem providing you with proof of licensure before they start working inside your home.
- You can reclaim your time. A simple bathroom plumbing repair could take you hours, whereas a professional can assess the situation and finish the job in a fraction of the time. Instead of wasting your valuable time trying to complete your own repair, call our team.
- Plumbers have done this before. You could spend hours watching online tutorials, trying to figure out the next step. A plumber not only has the training necessary for the job, but they have likely done the exact kind of repair you need multiple times.
- Make sure you’re up to code. You may not know if your bathroom plumbing is up to code, but a professional plumber will.
Licensed and Insured Plumber in Bend, OR
Your bathroom has a lot of plumbing that needs special attention from time to time. Our licensed team can help with problems from a leaky faucet to custom shower installation. Trying to do your own plumbing repair could end up causing more damage, but a professional has the training and real-world experience to complete the project quickly, reducing your stress level and giving you back your valuable time.
If you need professional service for your bathroom plumbing in Bend, Oregon, the Central Oregon Heating team is here to help. Fill out our online form or call 541-246-7223 to ask questions or schedule service.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields