Affordable AC Replacement in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Also good towards dual fuel systems. Valid on complete systems and qualifying Trane equipment only. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires September 30, 2023
Replacing Air Conditioners in Bend & Redmond, OR Since 1993
When your AC breaks beyond repair, you want a quick solution that works for you. As the best provider of AC replacement in Bend, Oregon, we know how important it is to have a working air conditioner. We’ll return your home to comfort and safety faster than any of our competitors.
With 30 years of experience in replacing and installing a wide range of air conditioners, we’ll help you find your best option. To schedule a consultation, call 541-246-7223.
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule an air conditioner replacement in Bend.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
If you’re unsure whether you need a new air conditioner, look for these signs:
- Increasing utility bills: Do you notice your energy bills increasing despite using your air conditioner the same amount? Higher energy costs are one of the most common signs your air conditioner is reaching the end of its life and you’ll need an upgrade.
- Outdated refrigerant: Older air conditioners use an outdated form of freon, the element used to create refrigerant. If your refrigerant needs refilling, you’ll find it cheaper and more eco-friendly to upgrade the air conditioner instead of finding and purchasing the old refrigerant.
- It runs constantly: Even in extremely hot weather, your air conditioner should reach your desired temperature and then stop running. If it runs constantly, especially without reaching the set temperature, you’ll stay more comfortable and save on energy if you replace it.
- Frequent repairs: If you’re on a first-name basis with your air conditioner technician, you’re calling them for too many repairs. To determine if a repair is too costly, multiply its cost by the age of the air conditioner. If the result is at least $5,000, you’ll find it more economical to upgrade your AC unit.
When you notice these signs, you’ll benefit from a new air conditioner. Call 541-246-7223 to schedule an appointment today.
Finding Your Perfect Air Conditioning Unit
When you partner with Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for AC replacement in Bend, Oregon, we help you pick the perfect unit for your home or business. We use the following considerations:
- Energy efficiency: Air conditioners use the SEER rating to determine how energy efficient the AC unit is. While a rating of 14 can provide you with minimal savings, purchasing a unit with a rating over 16 is more eco-friendly and can increase your long-term savings.
- Size: When your air conditioner is too large, you’ll spend more money cooling your home because it runs less efficiently. If it’s too small, it won’t maintain or reach your desired temperature and will break more often. We can pick the perfectly sized air conditioner for your home and business to maximize its potential.
- Existing use: We’ll examine your current situation to determine if it’s meeting your needs. It’s possible you already have the right size, and you just need an updated model. We’ll also examine your ductwork to confirm it can support a new air conditioner.
Once we complete our inspection, we’ll have a proposal for your new air conditioner, including a price and timeline for completion.
What’s the Replacement Process?
How do we replace your air conditioner? Once we determine the best air conditioner for your needs, we use the following process for installation:
- We provide the initial quote, which includes the cost of the new unit and its installation.
- We call to remind you of the importance and ask that you detain any pets to avoid complications.
- Upon arrival, the technician covers their shoes and uses drop cloths to protect your home.
- We move any items encroaching on the installation space to avoid damage and replace them when we’re finished.
- The technician performs a second measurement to ensure everything fits without issue.
- We uninstall the old equipment, break it down into manageable pieces, and load it for recycling.
- The technician places the new air conditioner in its place.
- We attach the refrigerant lines to your main power source.
- We turn on the power, test the unit, and make any necessary adjustments.
Choose Central Oregon Heating for a New Air Conditioner
When you need AC replacement in Bend, Oregon, you’ll find no better choice than Central Oregon Heating. With three decades of excellent service and satisfied customers, we know how to find the best air conditioner for your needs.
Do you want all the benefits of an upgraded air conditioner? Check out our Google profile, or contact us to schedule a consultation.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields