Reliable Water Heater Services in Bend, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Valid towards the installation of a Navien tankless water heater. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires September 30, 2023
We’ve Serviced Water Heaters Since 1993
Water Heater Services That Won’t Let You Down in Bend, OR
Many people take their water heater for granted until it stops working. And when that time comes, you’ll need trusted water heater services in Bend, Oregon, from a reliable and efficient plumber. That’s the only way to restore your water temperatures to comfortable levels.
With 30 years of experience, Central Oregon Heating has offered Bend homeowners and everyone else help with their plumbing when they need it. So, whether you need maintenance, repairs, or installation, we can help.
Don’t wait; call 541-246-7223 to schedule water heater services in Bend now.
Bend, Oregon’s Comprehensive Water Heater Services
We can handle any water heater work and other plumbing services, including all of the following:
- We service all major types of water heaters, including gas, electric, tankless, demand, and heat pumps.
- We work with all major fuel sources, including electric, oil, gas, geothermal, and propane.
- We can diagnose and repair most problems, including leaks, sediment buildup, and corroded components.
Is your water heater beyond repair? We’ll help you choose a new one that’s the perfect fit for your needs. We’re also available 24/7 for emergency repairs, so you will never have to suffer cold water for long!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Help
Are you unsure whether to call a professional for your water heater? If you witness any of the following signs, call our plumbers for service:
- Are you noticing strange noises coming from your water heater? It likely has sediment buildup or a broken component. Noises could include banging, clanking, pounding, popping, or hissing.
- Is there water dripping from your heater or pooling around its base? It has a leak.
- Can your water heater adequately heat your water? If not, or it runs out quickly, you might have the incorrect size. However, if it’s a new concern, the issue is more likely a problem we can fix.
- Does your water smell like rotten eggs or sulfur? Your unit’s anode rod, which purifies the water, slowly degrades and eventually requires replacement.
- Have you noticed your energy bills increasing? Your water heater might be working harder than normal to maintain your hot water. This means it’s using more fuel for the same results, a problem we can fix when we examine it.
Several things within your plumbing system can also cause low water pressure. If your water heater has sediment buildup or a leaking pressure valve, we can fix the problem without issue.
Types of Water Heaters in Bend, Oregon
When you need water heater services in Bend, Oregon, to install a new model, you can choose from several types of new water heaters. Here are the three most common types:
- Gas: Gas water heaters run efficiently and lower monthly operating expenses. They require more maintenance and, in the event of a gas leak, can be a serious safety risk.
- Electric: Electric water heaters require less maintenance and are less expensive to install. However, they have higher monthly operating costs because they run less efficiently. They’re considerably safer than their gas counterparts.
- Tankless: When you choose the right size, a tankless water heater can provide endless hot water. You’ll spend more to install them, but they’re the most efficient water heater and require little maintenance.
When you need a new water heater, Central Oregon Heating can help you find the best option.
Reap the Benefits of a New Water Heater from Central Oregon Heating Today!
Do you need water heater services in Bend, Oregon? You need a team that can restore your hot water quickly and affordably. With financing options and three decades of experience, Central Oregon Heating is your best choice.
We value your home as our own and take pride in our work while maintaining a high level of professionalism. So, when you choose to upgrade your water heater, you’ll gain the following benefits:
- Lower energy bills: A more efficient water heater saves money over time on lower energy bills.
- Fewer repairs: Even with regular maintenance, your water heater requires more repairs as it ages. When you install a newer model, you’ll avoid paying for repairs for several years, provided you maintain your new model.
- Increased comfort: With the right water heater, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water when you have soap in your hair.
Whether you need water heater installation or repairs, we’re here to help. Browse our services on our website or call 541-246-7223 so that we can answer all your questions.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields