Reliable AC Company in Bend, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Also good towards dual fuel systems. Valid on complete systems and qualifying Trane equipment only. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires September 30, 2023
Keeping Bend Cool Since 1993
With peak summer temperatures reaching triple digits, you need an AC company in Bend, Oregon, you can count on to keep you safe and cool. At Central Oregon Heating, we know that a broken air conditioner requires emergency repairs followed by expert maintenance.
Whether you want to confirm your AC is working or need a complete replacement, call our specialists at 541-246-7223 to book an appointment and see what we can do for you.
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule your emergency services in Bend.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repairs in Bend
If you want to stay ahead of problems with your air conditioner, call a service technician immediately when you notice any of the following signs:
- Old age: With proper maintenance, your air conditioner can last up to 20 years. Once it reaches 15 years old, however, start budgeting for a new AC unit.
- Frequent repairs: Even with proper maintenance, as your air conditioner ages, it requires more frequent repairs. To determine if upgrading your air conditioner is more cost-effective than fixing it, multiply the cost of the repair by the age of the air conditioner. If the total is at least $5,000, install a new air conditioner.
- Poor air quality: If your air conditioner blows warm air or has trouble reaching your desired temperature, it’s a sure sign something’s wrong. You also might notice worsening allergies or respiratory issues, indicating a problem with your air filter.
- Weird noises: Your air conditioner shouldn’t make humming, clanking, buzzing, or pounding noises. These noises signal something is loose or broken.
- High energy bills: When your air conditioner ages or breaks, it often keeps running, but it has to work harder. This increases your energy bills even with the same amount of usage. If you notice an unexplained spike in your electric bills, call a service technician.
Air Conditioning Services We Provide
As a full-service air conditioning company, we provide services that keep your air conditioner running and replace it when it’s beyond repair. Our offerings include:
- AC unit services: We cover maintenance, repair, installation, and replacement for your air conditioner. We keep existing air conditioners running as long as possible. When you need a new one, we’ll help you find the best option.
- Mini-split service: If your home doesn’t have existing ductwork, we can install, maintain, and repair a mini-split.
- Heat pump services: We handle maintenance, repair, installation, and replacement for your heat pump, which acts as both an air conditioner and furnace.
- Swamp cooler service: Because Bend is relatively arid, we can offer swamp cooler services, which uses evaporative cooling to make your home comfortable.
How to Choose the Best Air Conditioning Units
As the best AC company in Bend, Oregon, we can help you choose the most effective air conditioner for your home or business. Here are the three criteria we look at:
- Energy efficiency: Your home or business deserves the most energy-efficient air conditioner you can find. When we help you find the best model for your needs, we confirm you’re getting the greatest efficiency so you keep your energy bills low as possible.
- Size: You don’t want an air conditioner that’s too large or too small. We’ll help you choose the perfect size for your home or business.
- Existing use: We’ll examine your current capacity, usage, and HVAC infrastructure to determine what your property can handle and needs.
Caring for Your Air Conditioner in Bend, Oregon
To keep your air conditioner working and the frequency of repairs low, follow these suggestions:
- Regular maintenance: Schedule professional maintenance at least once a year, preferably in the spring, before you use the air conditioner the most. Many people schedule a second maintenance for the fall.
- Change the air filter: Change your air filter every 30 to 90 days, depending on its type. If you smoke, have pets, or live in a polluted area, examine it more frequently.
- Moderate usage: To keep your air conditioner lasting longer, don’t run it when you’re not home. Use fans and other additional cooling tools to help ease the burden on your air conditioner.
Choose Central Oregon Heating Services
When you need an AC company in Bend, Oregon, Central Oregon Heating is your best choice. With a wide range of expert services and emergency availability, we’ll keep you cool throughout the entire summer.
We’ve been serving the Bend, Oregon, area for 30 years, and our reputation speaks for itself. Check out our Google profile to learn more about our services.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields