We’ve Kept Bend & Redmond, Oregon Comfortable for 30 Years
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
This coupon entitles you to a discount on your ac repair in the Bend, OR. Discount does not apply to trip/ diagnostic charge. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer or discount.Expires September 30, 2023
With high humidity levels and oppressive summer heat, you need an air conditioner to keep you safe throughout the season. When you need AC repair in Bend, Oregon, we consider it an emergency. Central Oregon Heating is standing by to receive your call and restore comfortable temperatures to your home.
Whether you want to confirm your AC is working or need a complete replacement, call our specialists at 541-246-7223 to book an appointment and see what we can do for you.
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule AC unit repair in Bend.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
How do you know you need air conditioning repair? Look for the following common signs:
- The AC unit doesn’t turn on, or it turns on but doesn’t blow air.
- The thermostat doesn’t activate the air conditioner.
- The air conditioner vibrates violently or produces weird noises like buzzing, humming, rattling, or clanking.
- The air conditioner drips water, you see pooling water, or you see ice forming on the AC unit.
- Your AC unit blows warm air.
- The air conditioner turns on and off rapidly.
When you notice any of these signs, call 541-246-7223 to schedule a consultation.
Most Frequent Causes of Air Conditioner Problems
When you need AC repair in Bend, Oregon, it’s most likely due to one of the following problems:
- Refrigerant leak: Air conditioners depend on refrigerant to effectively cool the air. As they age, air conditioning units commonly spring leaks in their refrigerant systems, which require repair and refilling.
- Dirty filter: Air filters keep your air clean and keep your air conditioner performing efficiently. Change your filters every 30 to 90 days, depending on the type. If you’re a smoker, own pets, or live in a polluted area, they’ll require changing more frequently.
- Faulty components: Air conditioners contain many small and complex electrical components that can burn out, loosen, or break.
- Frozen coils: Evaporator and condenser coils help regulate and cool your air conditioner’s temperature and are vulnerable to condensation and freezing. If you notice ice accumulating, especially in the summer, immediately contact a technician.
- Damaged fan: With a damaged fan, your air conditioner can’t distribute the cool air around your home.
- Bad compressor: The compressor increases the pressure of the gaseous refrigerant, raising its temperature. The compressor can fail in several ways, all of which prevent your air conditioner from working.
- Broken thermostat: An older thermostat can lose its ability to accurately sense the ambient air’s temperature or communicate with your air conditioner. A technician can either replace or reprogram the device.
- Old age: With regular maintenance, your air conditioner can last up to 20 years. However, once it reaches the 15-year-old mark, you’ll start spending more money on frequent repairs.
If you think your air conditioner is suffering from one of these problems, contact Central Oregon Heating for quick assessment and repair.
How to Reduce Air Conditioner Repairs in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
To reduce how often you need repairs, follow these best practices:
- Schedule maintenance: Schedule professional maintenance at least once a year during the spring. To confirm your summer usage didn’t damage your air conditioner, you can schedule a second maintenance check in the fall.
- Replace filters: Even if you have 90-day filters, check them at least once a month. Set a reminder on your phone or calendar if you have trouble remembering.
- Moderate your usage: The more you run your air conditioner, the harder it works and the faster it ages or breaks. Set your thermostat to an energy-efficient temperature (in the high 70s), and don’t run your AC unit when you’re not home. Installing a smart thermostat can help you regulate your temperature more conveniently.
What Makes Central Oregon Heating the Best?
Why has Bend, Oregon, chosen us as the best HVAC company in the area? Our success relies on three decades of demonstrated excellence and our two guarantees. We promise that when we maintain your AC unit per its manual, you won’t experience more than a three-degree temperature variance. Our satisfaction guarantee means we don’t wear shoes on your carpet, clean up when we’re done, and conduct ourselves with the utmost professionalism.
Choose Central Oregon Heating Repair in Bend, Oregon
When you need AC repair in Bend, Oregon, you’ll find no better service than Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We’ve maintained an exceptional record of satisfaction and service for 30 years.
Are you interested in what we can do for you? Check out our Google profile, or contact us to schedule a consultation.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields