Prompt Furnace Replacement in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
When Your Furnace Is at the End of Its Life, We Can Restore the Heat
Have you ever spent the winter in Bend without a furnace? We don’t recommend it! When you need furnace replacement in Bend, Oregon, you need an efficient and reliable HVAC contractor to help you find the right furnace for your home and install it efficiently and correctly.
For 30 years, Central Oregon Heating has helped Bend customers heat their homes with reliable furnace services. If your furnace breaks beyond repair, call us to schedule an appointment to discuss replacement options.
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule furnace replacement services in Bend.
Signs You Need Furnace Installation in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
Here are the most common signs you need a new furnace:
- Frequent or costly repairs: If it costs more to repair your furnace than it does to install a new one, replacing it is the obvious choice. However, if your furnace experiences more frequent low-cost repairs, you might have a harder time deciding. In general, if you frequently repair your furnace, you’ll save more long-term when upgrading to a newer model.
- Old age: With regular maintenance, furnaces typically last 15 to 20 years. An old furnace can cause several expensive problems. So if it’s nearing the end of its life expectancy, consider budgeting for a replacement.
- Poor performance: If your furnace can’t adequately heat your home, you might need to replace the entire unit. However, our service technicians will first assess whether repairs are possible.
- High energy bills: As a furnace nears the end of its life, it works harder to produce the same results. A newer furnace is more energy efficient and can save you money long term with lower utility bills.
No matter your needs, Central Oregon Heating can find a furnace solution that works for you. Start the process by calling us at 541-246-7223 today.
Types of Furnaces We Install
When you need furnace replacement in Bend, Oregon, we’ll help you choose from the following options:
- Single-stage: These furnaces always run at maximum output, regardless of the temperature. While their benefit is a low installation cost, they perform less efficiently, so you’ll pay more over time.
- Two-stage: Two-speed furnaces can run at either high or low speed and heat your home to about 80% capacity. They provide more consistent heating than single-stage and require moderate installation and long-term maintenance costs.
- Variable-speed: These advanced furnaces allow complete control over the heat within your home, helping them use less energy to produce the desired results. While you’ll pay more for installation, you’ll save money long-term with a variable-speed furnace..
In addition to these options, furnaces have different sizes and output ratings. When you call Central Oregon Heating for furnace replacement, we’ll help you find the best fit for your home.
Our Furnace Replacement Services in Bend, Oregon
When you call us for furnace replacement in Bend, Oregon, we help you choose the best option using the following criteria:
- Compatibility: We’ll examine your ductwork and HVAC infrastructure to determine what type and size of furnace your home can support. If you’re looking into a heat pump or other alternative form of heating, we can establish whether you’ll need additional work.
- Energy efficiency: Once we know your budget, we can determine which level of energy efficiency you can afford. If you want a model that offers long-term savings but don’t have the money upfront, we offer financing that can help.
- Sizing: We calculate the perfect size furnace for your home’s needs based on your home’s size, number of floors, and heating needs.
- Fuel source: We may suggest changing your fuel source, for example, from gas to electric. This might require higher upfront costs but will pay off long-term.
Central Oregon Heating: Your Trusted Furnace Replacement Company
Central Oregon Heating is the best company for servicing your furnace because of our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We arrive on time and disrupt your home as little as possible. We are always polite and tidy so you never have to worry about dirt or rudeness as we work in your home.
Call Central Oregon Heating for All Your Heating System Needs
When you need furnace replacement in Bend, Oregon, you’ll find no better company than Central Oregon Heating. With 24/7 emergency service and 30 years of experience, we can find the perfect furnace for you.
Are you ready for all the benefits that come with an upgraded furnace? Call 541-246-7223 to schedule an appointment today.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields