Reliable Furnace Repair in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
We Restore Heat When Your Furnace Breaks Down
Even though temperatures rarely drop below freezing in Bend, you still need a well-functioning furnace to keep your home safe and comfortable in the winter. When your heating system breaks and you need furnace repair in Bend, Oregon, our furnace repair specialists at Central Oregon Heating are here to help. If your pilot light is out, you hear unusual noises, or you aren’t satisfied with your furnace’s heating ability, call us to schedule service.
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule ductless HVAC services in Bend.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Look for these most common signs your furnace needs repairs:
- Lack of heat: If your furnace has trouble maintaining your desired temperature, or never reaches it, it might have one of several problems. We can inspect the gas valve and heat exchanger to diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Short cycling: Short cycling occurs when your furnace turns on and off quickly, regardless of the temperature. A dirty air filter or broken motor often causes it.
- Fan issues: If your blower doesn’t turn off, check to see if you set your thermostat to blow constantly. If you have the opposite problem, it’s likely a problem with the motor or fan belt.
- Excessive noise: While your furnace naturally makes a small amount of noise, if you notice it running louder or making unusual noises, call us for help. Unusual noises include grinding, scraping, rumbling, squealing, thumping, popping, or banging.
- No pilot light: A strong draft or dirt accumulation can extinguish the pilot light, but it usually isn’t a major problem. However, if the pilot light is any color other than blue, it can indicate a ventilation issue.
- Faulty thermostat: An old or miscalibrated thermostat can prevent your furnace from running efficiently. When you notice furnace problems, always check your thermostat first to ensure you have it set to “heat” mode and the correct temperature.
- Increased energy bills: If you notice your energy bills rising disproportionately to the amount you’re using your heat, it often means something is wrong with your furnace. Call us to diagnose and fix the issue.
- Weird smells: Your furnace shouldn’t smell like it’s burning, sulfuric, or moldy. If you smell natural gas, immediately exit the house. Call the utility company from a safe distance, then give us a call for furnace repair.
Common Furnace Repairs We Handle in Bend & Redmond, Oregon
While regular maintenance can prevent the majority of repairs, all furnaces experience breakdowns occasionally. When our clients call us for furnace repair in Bend, Oregon, we find the following are the most common fixes:
- Thermostat: If an old, dirty, or improperly calibrated thermostat causes issues furnace issues, it’s easy to fix. We can either clean the device or replace it. This fix usually costs less than moderate to severe furnace repairs.
- Circuit breaker: Sometimes the problem with your furnace is as easy as a tripped circuit in your breaker. If your furnace doesn’t turn on, always check it at the power source.
- Air filter: Many furnace issues start with a clogged air filter, which is easy to replace. Replace your filter every 30 to 90 days, depending on the type, to avoid more serious issues.
- Safety switch: Furnaces have a safety switch that pops out when it senses the furnace door is open. This prevents the fan and burner from igniting under unsafe circumstances. If the switch malfunctions, it can prohibit the furnace from igniting..
- Flame sensor: This sensor is another safety feature that prevents ignition during unsafe circumstances. When it accumulates dirt, it can misread whether the conditions are safe and keep your furnace from igniting.
- Gas line: Gas lines are among the most dangerous furnace malfunctions, but fortunately they’re rare. Always get your family to safety before calling us for repairs.
Why Hire Central Oregon Heating for Furnace Repair?
What makes Central Oregon Heating the best choice for furnace repair? We’re available 24/7 for emergency repairs, provide financing options, and maintain a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
We work hard to arrive on time and treat your home as though it were our own with professionalism and expertise.
Call Central Oregon Heating, for All Your Furnace Needs
When you need furnace repair in Bend, Oregon, Central Oregon Heating can keep you warm. With 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our repairs are reliable and high-quality.
Whether the furnace won’t turn on or can’t blow warm air, we’re here to help. Call 541-246-7223 to schedule an appointment today.
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields