Professional Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bend, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Valid towards the installation of a Navien tankless water heater. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires September 30, 2023
We’ve Been Installing Water Heaters for 30 Years
Choose Our Experts for All Your Tankless Water Heater Needs
Are you sick of running out of hot water and want to enjoy longer showers? A tankless water heater could provide the perfect solution. But when you schedule a tankless water heater installation in Bend, Oregon, you’ll want the best team for the job.
Enter Central Oregon Heating.
As part of the Bend community, we provide professional and efficient service that always considers our customers’ heating or cooling needs a top priority. If you’re interested in a tankless water heater, call us to learn more!
Call 541-246-7223 to schedule water heater services in Bend, Oregon!
Our Tankless Water Heater Services
Central Oregon Heating services tankless water heaters in the following ways:
- Maintenance: While tankless water heaters require less maintenance than traditional models, they still require annual maintenance. We can keep your unit in peak working condition and quickly repair any problems before they become serious.
- Repair: Even with regular maintenance, your water heater can still break, especially as it ages. With our 24/7 emergency service, we can fix most problems quickly and return hot water to your home.
- Installation: We double-check your water usage to make sure you have the right size water heater. With extensive experience, we can quickly hook up your new water heater to solve your hot water issues.
If you think a tankless water heater is right for you, we’re standing by to schedule an appointment. Contact us today!
Signs You Need a Tankless Water Heater
How do you know when you need a tankless water heater? Consider the following:
- Frequent cold water: If you often run out of hot water while showering, you likely have the wrong size traditional water heater. Even with the proper size, tank water heaters run out of water with excessive use. However, tankless systems provide an endless supply of hot water, provided you purchase the right capacity.
- Space concerns: Does your water heater take up a lot of space? A tankless system is perfect for small spaces. You can even mount it on the wall to free up floor space.
- High water bills: If your water bills have become excessive, you might be able to blame the water heater. You could benefit from a more efficient water heater. While more expensive up front, installing a tankless water heater will save money as it gives you more efficient usage.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater in Bend
If you’re considering tankless water heater installation in Bend, Oregon, you might want to keep the following benefits in mind:
- Increased efficiency
- Longer lifespan
- Smaller size
- Increased safety
The team at Central Oregon Heating can install your water heater and help you achieve all these benefits. Call 541-246-7223 to start the process, or let our team answer your questions.
Tankless Water Heater Disadvantages
Before committing to tankless water heating, consider its few disadvantages:
- Tankless water heaters require considerable installation costs. They might be out of reach for some, but they undoubtedly save you money long-term. Ask us about the financing options if you’d like to make the cost of the unit and installation more convenient .
- If you don’t keep up with maintenance and repairs, a tankless water heater could stop producing the hot water you need before its useful life runs its course.
Why Central Oregon Heating Is the Best Choice to Install Your Tankless Water Heater
What makes Central Oregon Heating the best choice for installing your new tankless water heater? In addition to our 30 years of experience and financing options, we offer a satisfaction guarantee. That means we treat your home with the respect we would our own, so we never wear shoes on your carpet, and we clean up after ourselves.
We also work hard to arrive on time. If an emergency comes up, we let you know and reschedule. We’re the epitome of professionalism, always polite, and ready to answer all questions with the skill and experience of many years in this industry.
So, are you ready to explore the options for a tankless water heater installation in Bend, Oregon, or the surrounding communities? Central Oregon Heating can help you choose the right size for your home and deliver prompt and professional service. We’ll install a new water heater with no mess or hassle—call us at (541)204-1103 today!
Give us a call today at 541-246-7223 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields