Central Oregon Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electric is looking for a Journeyman Electrician to join our growing team!
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse culture, environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
Job Summary: Troubleshooting, residential and light commercial new construction, service work.
Compensation: Up to $60 per hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule; Work four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New residential construction
- Light commercial construction
- Residential retro installs
- Service work
- Generator installs
- Valid and insurable driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Current Oregon Journeyman license required.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone and email.
- Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, be highly skilled in problem solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with a clean presentation of themself and be prepared to work every day to provide reliable support for your team with excellent timeliness and attendance.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs; work from heights; work in small crawl spaces/attics. While performing duties of this job, employees are occasionally required to walk, sit, stand, crawl, climb, stoop, bend, or crouch; use hands to grasp or pick up objects. Employees are exposed to weather conditions that are prevalent at that time. The noise level is usually minimal.
Our company grows every year, which means we are looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid Emergent Medical Transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company vehicle and gas card, for eligible positions
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields