HVAC Service Technician
Central Oregon Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electric is looking for HVAC Service Technicians to join our growing team.
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse culture, environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
An HVAC Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and providing the correct solutions for all the types of equipment we service. Candidates who will thrive in this role enjoy learning how to grow their skills and getting better at what they do. They are also self-motivated, open to coaching, and have a passion for working and helping customers with their HVAC system needs.
Compensation: up to $45 hour, DOE.
Work Location: Redmond, OR.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete all general HVAC in-home/commercial service and maintenance calls
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Work with dispatch, managers, and other in-house staff to ensure smooth operations for completed and incomplete jobs
- Maintain a clean and inventoried truck as well as keep job sites clean if not cleaner than when arrived
- Valid and insurable Driver’s License is required.
- 2 years of field experience in Residential/Commercial HVAC Service, preferred.
- Certifications with N.A.T.E. and training in HVAC, preferred.
- On-the-job training provided and/or assistance with obtaining your license.
- Have verifiable work history and references.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone and email.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces.
- Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, highly skilled in problem-solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with a clean presentation of themself and be prepared to work every day to provide reliable support for your team with excellent timeliness and attendance.
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid emergent medical transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card, for eligible positions
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields