HVAC Installer – Commercial
Central Oregon Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electric is looking for Commercial HVAC Installers to join our growing team.
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse culture, environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, diagnose, and resolve issues within commercial HVAC systems
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing of HVAC units and components
- Conduct tests and inspections to ensure proper functionality and compliance
- Ability to read drawings and prints
- Adhere to safety standards, including compliance with OSHA regulations
- Recommend and implement upgrades or replacements of HVAC components
- Document HVAC issues and completed work, preparing detailed reports and daily logs
- Coordinate and order necessary HVAC materials and components for repairs and maintenance
- Valid and insurable driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC experience in commercial.
- Strong working knowledge of codes and OSHA safety standards is preferred.
- On-the-job training and continuing education assistance provided.
- Have verifiable work history and references.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone, and by email.
- Ability to lift 80 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces.
- Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, highly skilled in problem solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with a clean presentation of themself and be prepared to work every day to provide reliable support for your team with excellent timeliness and attendance.
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Compensation: $20 – $35 per hour; DOE.
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 6am – 3pm.
Work Location: Redmond, OR
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid Emergent Medical Transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company vehicle and gas card, for eligible positions
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields