Electrical Estimator / Project Manager
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse culture, environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
We’re searching for a skilled electrical estimator/project manager to add to our team. In this position, it will be your job to analyze the elements of an electrical project and create an accurate cost estimation for the project. Some of the tasks that you’ll be responsible for will include reviewing blueprints and determining the wire lengths and fixtures that a project will need. You will need to estimate the price of these elements as well as the costs of professional installation to ensure that you provide clients with as accurate of a prediction as possible. This role will also require you to work directly with clients professionally to provide answers to the questions that may be asked and see the project through to the end.
If you feel that you would do well in our Electrical Estimator / Project Manager role, we’d love to see your resume.
Compensation: DOE; to be discussed in the interview process
Schedule: 40+ hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review blueprints, specifications, drawings, and job plans and their elements to make accurate price estimates for electrical projects.
- Calculate the potential profitability of projects.
- Answer questions for clients about their electrical work.
- Evaluate the labor and materials costs of electrical projects.
- Identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Develop and manage projects from execution through completion.
- Timely completion of all estimates and client required documents.
- Valid and insurable driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Minimum of 4 years of service, remodel, new construction experience in electrical.
- Certifications and training in estimating preferred.
- Ability to provide highly accurate estimates for a wide variety of electrical projects.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone and email.
- Ability to lift, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces.
- Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, be highly skilled in problem solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with an excellence for timeliness.
- Must have a professional demeanor and appearance.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid emergent medical transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card, for eligible positions
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields