Electrical Division Manager
Central Oregon Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electric is looking for an Electrical Division Manager to join our growing team.
We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Central Oregon Heating, Cooling Plumbing & Electric, we understand the importance of family and providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, supportive, diverse culture and environment. We are stewards for our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
The Electrical Division Manager is responsible for the management and leadership of the Electrical division of Central Oregon Heating. This role will include operational management of the branch to ensure the future success of our team, customers, and company. Applicants should be experienced not only in the electrical trade but also in the management and leadership of team members. We are looking for ambitious and goal-oriented applicants looking to join a growth company.
Compensation: $80-$120k annual salary
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work Location: Redmond, OR; Central Oregon.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required
- Applicant must be familiar with a variety of the electrical field’s concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Manage the administrative and customer service functions of the Electrical Service, New Construction, and Commercial Division
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, division managers, general manager, departments, customers, and vendors
- Maintain appropriate staffing level and workload distribution to meet customer and business needs
- Ensure compliance with company policies and recommend policy changes as needed
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Electrical Division and expense control
- Proactive and reactive management of all electrical personnel – including hiring, training, motivation, career development, reviews, and safety
- Organize and present at weekly tech meetings and safety training
- Perform annual merit reviews and development planning for service personnel
- Analyze division productivity and recommend changes to improve customer service and profitability
- Maintain high-quality service delivery in an efficient, productive, and profitable manner
- Oversee warehouse, inventory, and vehicle management
- Maintain ongoing maintenance schedules for service accounts
- Review and approve all replacement requests
- Organize, coordinate, and schedule all scheduled maintenance, replacement, and customer service work orders
- Assist or assign assistance for technician on accounts to ensure work quality
- Valid and insurable Driver’s License required.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience in Electrical, preferred.
- Certifications and training in Electrical preferred.
- Current Oregon General Supervising/Electrical license is required.
- Have verifiable work history and references.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers in person, by phone and email.
- Ability to lift, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces.
- Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, highly skilled in problem-solving and accurate resolutions, have a keen sense of urgency, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to follow through on tasks timely and effectively.
- Have a great attitude that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Must be punctual with a clean presentation of them self and be prepared to work every day to provide reliable support for your team with excellent timeliness and attendance.
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid Emergent Medical Transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company vehicle and gas card, for eligible positions
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields